Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Move Over Rachel Glandorf

The Sporting Dudes have an ambitious schedule for December.  That much will be evident as we struggle to drag our asses into 2010.  This is the third article we've posted today...I mean come on, that's impressive, right imaginary readers? (You're all saying yes in my schizophrenic head)

Well, this website began in October 2009 with a simple college football picks column and a picture of Colt McCoy's goddess of a girlfriend Rachel Glandorf.  Much as I adore this blonde vixen, I have found a new 2009 Heisman hopeful's girlfriend to be irrationally obsessed with.  If you think you hate Tim Tebow now, I beg you to avert your eyes.




Lucy Pinder
Lucy Pinder
LUCY FUCKING PINDER

Three things should be noted here.  First: Lucy Pinder is not actually Tim Tebow's girlfriend.  She is just a big breasted British model that most of you now want to bang.  Second: the girl in the picture with Tebow is not actually Lucy Pinder.  They just look a lot alike.  Third: the Rev. Tim Tebow I'm quite certain would have no idea how to handle this woman.  But in truth, which of would not bow to our knees and immediately begin praying in thanks to God upon seeing this woman naked?

I say good for Timmy Tebow, even if they are just Platonic friends or whatever the case may be.  I guess Rachel Glandorf still reigns supreme.

Enjoy the eye candy and keep reading the Sporting Dudes!

1 comment:

  1. karting suits is provided to kart safety equipment retailer featuring auto racing helmets.and this is nice blog.

    ReplyDelete