Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gus Johnson, Dirty Women, and more YouTube

Been a hectic week thus far at work. The "Real World" sucks unless your referring to seven strangers, a lot of questionably moral decisions, and lots of alcohol. Even then it's iffy. That being said,my apologies for the lack of articles being posted lately. I've been too lazy and tired to write anything of significance, but I will however post some videos that should keep you thoroughly entertained until Mitch and I get our acts together.



Illinois was something like 28-0 before falling in the last regular season game in Columbus. Just a classic Gus Johnson moment. There's happiness, there's pure joy, there's ecstasy and then there is listening to Gus Johnson. The man could make a turtle race exciting.




Is there any doubt this girl is a dominatrix? Can I put money on this? Is it wrong that I know this turns Mitch on?




You don't want to watch this. I don't want to watch this. I'll put it on here anyways. Oh my goodness indeed.




One of the most underrated incredible college basketball comebacks of the decade, forgotten only because Illinois went on to lose the title game. I remember watching this and just being stunned. The Illini erased a 9 point deficit in 30 seconds. That epic and cheesy music in the background just makes it all the more classic.





Am I who you thought I was? Wait, what the hell did I just type?



I'm digging the coach rant theme.




Hope for all the men out there over 15 whose voices still crack. Yes, I am directing that directly at you Mitch.





Un-be-lieve-a-ble.





Yes. Un-be-lieve-a-ble.






No comments:

Post a Comment